Friday, May 6, 2011

One week from today.......

One week from today we pick up my 2 mustangs for the SEMM! Can you tell I am a little excited? Excited probably isn't even the best word to describe how full of jubilation I am. I named the mare Docs Magical Mimzee & the gelding Docs Author Fonzarelli. I think they are both just the cutest things ever!

I am NOT the best tech person, I don't journal real well, have to MAKE myself update our webpage and forget to FB about what is going on at the barn....... BUT I am going to try really really hard to keep a blog of my experiences with these mustangs. (notice I put a disclaimer in here about trying and NOT promising) I might even have to go as far as bribing one the barn girls to help me out with this or keep it updated.

Any whoo.... I AM SUPER DUPER excited for next Friday to get here. This is going to be one ride you aren't going to want to miss, so buckle up and stay tuned! Let the fun begin.

Smiles & Hugs,
BSL

No comments:

Post a Comment